Thursday, January 14, 2010

berjaya

Hey everyone finally i have setting down in Berjaya University College.

it's too happy that i come here, i think that will be my true choice and hope that i won't regrat anymore.


I have take Bachelor on Hospitality Management.
Btw, my poor english has just let me took 2 subject of about Hospitality,
that is
understanding hospitality, tourisim and leisure.
Bevarage Operation& Management.
Elementry ENglish Program.
AND FUCK UP BAHASA KEBANGSAN .


oH oH oH now i realize that hospitality course is needed to buy some copyright testbook.
it's suffer for my cost, cuz it can't photostat one.
i already spend rm65 to buy the Grammar Dinemsions 1. OH DAMN......
still have at least 1 book waiting for me .....
aizz....i getting as poor as than one day.....



sleep 1stt~

No comments: