Sunday, January 17, 2010

Improve hard

Now i in my home,
hmm, i such a straggler, everyway can be my home too,
so, don't ask me "where are u come frm?"
cuz i will don't know how to answer this complicated question.
Anyway, even how bad the enviroment going to,
can stay with family is most comfortable.

Btw,I start study in Bejaya University College ady 1 week gone,
till now i still very statisfied with anything except the transpot.
But i very like the life on hostel,
cause live those of my housemate and hostelmate all very nice,
and i meet many friend there.

I am same room with wen ning, a 1992 little girl, nice yooo~

and my master bed room's housemate is name yvonne and sushi,
hehehe both smart gal.

and oposite my room's name Faral and Saminal, Farah is a super nice malay girl and Saminal is a ermm....Afircan girl i think.

Tuesday, those of them cooking in my house, some guy coming my house for cooking,
they are Alan, Steve, Hong, Jason, Seng Thong,
if not mistaken that's all hahahha.
but pity i can't join them cuz of my family day is tuesday.
hehehehe. Btw, still going pasar malam with them on wednesday at cannought.
There are so many people there, and so many food there, we ate laksa 2gete, and the funny thing is the chao taufu, we not usual to ate it , so finally with give up on the last taufu.
next time i go i want wat the chong you ping and the drink the burble tea.....how can i miss the burble tea de??????? it's my favorite food......!!!!hahahahha....


Btw, i need to study hard ady~cuz my english like a piece of shit,
if i conntinue not to improve hardly, i will fail again. i don't want!!!!
Bahasa Kebangsaan, it's a language which bad than english 10 times,
but i got exam for this.....ssuffferrr~~!!!



Gambateh Jamie Choo..!!!!!Don't forgot ur dream~~!!

No comments: